When I was searching for an article, the first one to catch my attention was "Billy Corgan's cultural highlights", obviously is because i am such a fan of smashing pumpkins. The article begins letting us know a little bit of Billy's professional career, to end talking about the last tour they went as a band, the worls is a vampire; as my reader, if you are interested to know, im excited to tell you that this November i'm going to see them performing at the Fauna Primavera Fest.

Through the reading they also talked about "The boy and the Heron" movie, if i'm honest I didn't want to read that much of the article, because is in my plans to see it, but in it they let us know a little bit about the plot, and the opinions the writter had about the movie. The next section was also about music, this time of an opera, Mozart's Requiem, with Enrique Mazzola as the conductor. Before changing to another topic and to stay talking about music, there's an article that introduces us as a lector to a new song from a independent songwritter, Kid Tigrrr, they told us that she us know that she has a similiar sound to bands like My Bloody Valantine or Slowdive, that in my opinion both bands are amezing, so if you never listened to them, please i beg you to give them an oportunity.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Good Friend